If you decide to leave you pool mounted during the winter, take note that:
- For pools with skimmer and return valves: the level of the water must be 5cm under the skimmer and you must close the return valve with the threaded tamp that goes with the filter.
- For pools with admission and return valves: the level of the water must be 20cm from the superior top and close valves following the threaded system of themselves.
- Disconnect the hoses. Don’t dismount the skimmer (if you have it) or the valves.
- Protect the pool with a winter cover and put a dilatable element between water and coverage to protect the pool from cold.
- Utilise proper chemical product for winter
- In what concerns filter, we propose that you disconnect it from the pool, clean it, remove all the sand and keep it in a covered place with no humidity.